Current role vacancies:
To apply for any of the available positions below, please send your CV and a cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Coordinator - 6 month contract until January 2019.
Working at Motorcorp Distributors
Motorcorp Distributors Ltd is your chance to join a small and highly motivated team in the dynamic New Zealand automotive industry.
Our company ethos is born from our customers’ needs and expressed in their words. These ‘Customer First’ Principles are part of the ongoing journey we’re all taking to create and deliver experiences customers love, for life.
Personalised: Be flexible to my needs and respectful of my time. I want an experience tailored to treat me as an individual, not a one-size-fits-all approach.
Easy to do business with: You put the effort in so I don't have to. My life is busy and complex so anything you can do to make things simpler and easier is appreciated.
Dependable: Do the things you say you're going to do, when you say you're going to do them.
Transparent: You are my trusted advisor. You're always open and have my best interests at heart.
Make me feel special: Look after me and value me for today and for tomorrow. Put a smile on my face; it’s often the small things that make a difference and the ones I remember and talk about.
Some of the benefits of working at Motorcorp Distributors Ltd include but are not limited to:
- Great working environment, with a fantastic and fun team
- Working with two world renowned premium brands
- Motorcorp is part of a pioneering NZ first ‘Health and Wellbeing’ programme led by Sir John Kirwan which supports healthy lunches and weekly fitness ‘boot camp’ (subsidised), medical check-ups and blood tests, financial and wellness seminars plus much more
- Fun activities through the voluntary Social Club and Parnell Tennis Club corporate membership
- Free on-site car parking and great coffee!
- A day off for your birthday
- Annual Drive Day where you experience the best of Jaguar Land Rover
- Professional development and support applicable to your job role currently and in the future
- And did we say, a fantastic team!
Please feel free to send your CV and a cover letter through to email@example.com.